Tuesday, December 8, 2009

No wonder! this is Oklahoma!

It was the second time I was thinking of dialing 911. I was coming from National Weather Center; it is not too far from my apartment (not more than twenty minutes walking distance). It is 28F outside (feels like 14F) with a gust and I was coming by walk (holy crap!). I can’t explain how it was. In the middle I was feeling like dying. I was thinking there is no way I could make it. The interesting thing is the first time I was planning to dial 911 was very similar but reason was very opposite. I remember, it was my first week in USA and I was going home from cs department and on the half way I had the similar kind of feeling but it was due to extreme hot weather; I think it was 110F. No wonder! this is Oklahoma! and this is why the National Weather Center is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.