Thursday, December 17, 2009

OUCS

OUCS has moved to their new Building, they called it Devon Energy Hall. So I got a new office space in the new building. The structure is kind of weird; instead of having couple of small labs now they have a big lab and all the GAs are now going to sit there. It's kind of interesting. It more look like a corporate office than lab. The reason they put it this way: they say it will increase the interaction between the students. I think they are probably right, I have met lot of students in last two days those I have never seen before. But what I like most is its window! We did not have any window in our previous office space now the road side wall is made of glass in lieu of opaque materials. So we all have a wonderful view! Cool!

The most interesting thing I have learned in last two days is politics! Something remains same no matter where you go. It's not comfortable to see the people you respect are fight for silly things. Is little bit of extra space so important! It is really hard to tell. People are killing each other for the space; compare to that, this politics is nothing. But still it hurts. I just realized how far people can go for so silly reasons. Probably, this is why God created human being on earth so that he can enjoy these silly things. I guess these are the times when God grins! This world is really not enough to satisfy the greed of a single human being!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like someone treaded on your tail.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dear!!! You get it all wrong, I just witnessed the whole thing!!! The people I am talking about are all big, big, real bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg shots!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.