Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sweetmeats!!!

I am all alone again after quite a while. I have not been alone since last summer when I moved from my old apartment to the new one. My roommate went to Texas yesterday. So I am all alone since yesterday. Nevertheless I am enjoying this temporary loneliness. I am doing many things but for some reason still I am having plenty of time to find what else I can do. I did an interesting thing yesterday, I made some sweetmeats (wow!). I did it in reality and from scratch! I have never thought I would be able to do that but yes I did it. It's kind of fancy, isn't? But good thing is I did it successfully and it was not that bad!

I guess we called it "Golaap Jamon" in Dhaka.

3 comments:

  1. Rassel Bhai, এত shocked হওয়ার কিছু নেই, একটা মানুষ মিষ্টি বানাইতেই পারে ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.