Friday, December 11, 2009

Bunch of words

I forgot what I was planning to write. Lets start with today, I did a poster presentation today in the union. It was cool, I have never done that before. The bad thing about poster presentation is you have to say the same things again and again and again and ... I said the same things almost hundred times today :( It becomes little bit tiring and boring at the end. The cool things about poster are it is cool and you will meet lot of people with lot of expressions, views and questions! Particularly I remember one comment from one visitor, he was saying "Computer Science is cool". Yup! I have to say, computer science is cool after seeing all the cool posters today. Probably I will drop the specifier "computer"; in general science is cool!

According to Feynman science is beautiful, he argues that science does not destroy the beauty rather it reveals more beauty from a simple one. How beautiful it is if you look at a storm! Well you will see how beautiful it is when you come across the fact about how they are formed and how organized they can be! Anyway science is cool! It is the greatest thing ever that happen to mankind.

I have very bad habit of moving apart from the original point, particularly when I write something. I guess this is because I never build the outline first; I just start writing and go with the flow. Probably that's why most of the time I go completely off-track :( This is not a problem for blog writing but this is really big issue in scientific writing! The bad thing about science is you have to be really, really organized! Maybe this is not bad but this is something not goes well with me. hmmm... What else I want to say... hmm... I really don't have any. :D I need a head phone for my iPod badly, if any kind hearted fellow wants to give me one I would not mind :P

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Science is beautiful, provided you haven't studied science at SSC/HSC level.

    বাঙলাদেশী পোলাপাইন ল্যাদা বয়সে specialize করে, মনে হয় এইটাই আমাদের শিক্ষা(অ)ব্যবস্থার মুল সমস্যা

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.