Wednesday, December 30, 2009

AVATAR

Finally, I managed some time to write something about the movie "AVATAR". First of all, I liked the movie and surely it is entertaining. The graphic is amazing!!! Probably, it is too great for my eyes and brain to take. I would say it is a great piece of art work and of course technology. The colors was truly mind blowing. It is worth of watching even for the colors only. Very few imaginative mind can think of so many colors at a time even it is hard to take all of them together. With respect to the technology, I think it just managed to catch-up the director's imagination. It is of course in my opinion one of the greatest creations in the film history.

I think the storyline is little bit stereotype but this is the first movie I have seen where the human appears as alien. Apart from that, the storyline is not very uncommon I guess. I think there was not much work on storyline. But still it is worth watching even if the name James Cameron is not there. Overall, I recommend this movie and it should be on the must-watch list and of course the 3D version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.