Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's 31th July

According to Dhaka time it is 31th, July around one am. Exactly one year before, I took the flight for United States from Dhaka. I have been here for one year, three sixty five days! I can’t believe! Time flies very fast, real fast. What I have done so far other than complaining about my life? Hard to find some real fruitful stuff! I am almost okay in my new place. The only problem is I am missing my buddies.

I got some new friends here, they are okay. Friends in later life are not same as high school friends of college friends. There is something about that time; friends from those days are crazy and it is real easy to find friends at that time. Having new friends is becoming difficult with the age. In fact finding new friend is not easy at this age. Anyway, I got some and they are cool.

I got a family here; they are superb and love them. They care about me a lot. Probably they are the best thing I have got here. I don’t know why, Maruf doesn’t like it and he tried to mock me lot of times. But I never care; even I don’t care of paying attention to him. I am always arrogant; I am more arrogant than I appear to be.

I am almost half way of my masters. I am half way of my research and course works. I am trying to wrap all my things in time. So far I think I am on schedule. I might need little bit extra pace next semester but so far I am okay. Course works are always easy part of the story. Research work is average. Project work is on schedule. Overall I am okay.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeas..it has been 365 days!..it was 31 July 2008, The first flight was KA111 (DHK-HK)..and then 6hrs at Hong Kong Airport..after that you took CX884 towards LAX..you had a stupid boring irritating co-passenger all the time..you bade BYE to him at LAX..now he is waiting for WELCOMING you at ORD..just after 1 year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stupid boring irritating co-passenger

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.