Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A kid

Sometimes, I feel like if could run away, if I could run away from myself, if I could run away from everything. Sometimes I feel like exactly that’s what I am doing; I am running away from myself, every single day, every single moment. People run after their future I run away from my present. God gave me almost infinite capability of being unhappy. No matter where I am, whatever I am doing, I can be unhappy. Some people are never happy with what they have. I am not one of those; trust me I am not one of those. I just get bored of what I have. I try to through them away to create the vacancy for new things regardless of what they are.

Somewhere in my mind there is still a kid. A kid who is mad of new toys but forget them as soon as he gets them. I love that kid, that stupid little kid, I can’t help. I just get bored of anything and everything. Please forgive me if it hurts you. Please forgive me; I cannot go beyond my limitations.

NB. I am not willing to talk about any content of this blog in person. If you have any question or comment about any content of this blog please feel free to leave a message here. I would appreciate if you don’t ask me/talk to me in person about it. If you don’t like what I say here please leave it alone. If you can’t stand my blog at all just feel free to tell me, I will take appropriate steps but please do not bug me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just let that stupid little kid the way he is. He doesn't have to change. Some stupid ppl wud love that kid anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by your blog and had a thought for you...The thing about a void is that it is shaped only for a specific item to fit. No matter how many things you get to fill the void they never truly fit the way they should and become clutter. What I would do in your case is find the absolute fit. JOHN 3:16 has always been the perfect fit for me. I have come to learn that God's(Yehovah/ Elohim) love is always the perfect fit and leaves no room for discarding. The awesome part is that the price paid for this love has already been paid and there isn't a cost to you. Jesus Christ said to allow the "little children" to come to him. So run to him litle one, run to him.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.