Sunday, July 5, 2009

iPod Shuffle

I got a new iPod! interesting huh! I was planning to buy a new one since couple of months. Finally I have bought the new iPod shuffle. It is cool and interesting. It is almost what I like, small, elegant and simple. I am big fan of small and simple things. The new iPod shuffle is exactly what I want.

It comes with an interesting cool feature, voice over. Why do you need a display on an mp3 player? Maybe to navigate. Well it helps to navigate or other way it provides the knowing status of the device. Interesting they embed a talking module inside the new iPod shuffle so that it will read the device status to you and you will navigate based one that information. It may seem very weird at first but the idea is very cool. It seems weird at first glance because we are too habituated with our eyes for the navigation but it is possible to use other perceptional organs to percept information that might help. Interesting idea!

Sometimes, we forgot our eyes are not only perceptional organs. We rely on our eyes more than other perceptional organs. All the perceptional organs could be equally perfect if we start using them effectively. On this perspective I found this idea absolutely brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.