Saturday, July 18, 2009

Business-people

I have an interesting view about American life. Everything you can think of here, you can find some people who are willing to do those for you. Everything is business here. I have seen an interesting flyer yesterday; it was saying “proposing someone is not easy, and it is most memorable part of your life, so tell us and we will do the rest for you”. The most interesting flyer I have ever seen. They will create the environment for you to propose. I found it very hilarious. There are some business-people who are trying to make some money with this. I even could not imagine this kind service before.

Sometimes I feel like these business-people are making life more boring. They are willing to do almost everything you can think of. They left no challenge for common people. Life will eventually be boring without real challenge. Then the business people will again find some challenge for you then solutions again challenge and solutions, a circle. I feel like they are making people fool putting them in the circle and make money. There is no doubt they are extremely good at business. They can make a business almost out of nothing. They are really efficient, they are amazing people. I just staring at them with rolling eyes and my eyes keep rolling and rolling and rolling; sometimes I feel like they will pop out!!!

2 comments:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.