Wednesday, July 22, 2009

bits and dots

I am feeling tired. I had a meeting this morning. It went well. Then she asked us to write a big report about what we have done so far including failure and success. It is not easy to summarize the effort of a whole year. That stupid big report is due tonight. I have not written a single line yet. I have been sitting in front this word document for two hours then I start writing these. I don’t feel like working now but I have to. Any task can be boring if there is a time constrains. We have the NSF thing on next week and then done. The good thing is everything is done by this month. That is the real good part of the story.

I am going to Chicago in the first week of August. I can’t concentrate on anything after I have booked the ticket for Chicago. For some reason I feel like I am going home :D. Funny, I have never been there before but still feel that way. I did a crazy thing other day when she approved the leave. I had started jumping and running in the hallway of computer science department. I was so excited that I didn’t even look for the better deal when I booked the ticket (But I believe I got a good deal even though my lab-mate doesn’t think so). Stupid little, little things called life!!!

3 comments:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.