Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weird weekend

This weekend was weird. I watched so many movies and all are master pieces. The weekend started with “The boy in the striped pajamas” then “Taxi Driver” and finally today “City of God” and “Schindler’s List”. The first and the last are about World War II and the intermediate twos are about two complete different life styles. The first and the last one should be in the must see list. The only thing common in all of them is violence. I like all of them.

I misbehaved with Pennsylvania girl today. I don’t know for some reason my stupid temperament got more stupid today and I said something really terribly bad. I really loosed my temperament. I always afraid my bad temper. It already brought lot of trouble in my life and I don’t want anymore. But I don’t want a girl in my life either. Anyway shit happens in life.

2 comments:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.