Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is a Holy war???

Now-a-days, it is hard stay unaware of something. Yes, I am aware of Israel/Palestine issue. I have read myriad of blogs and articles on that. Everybody is concern against it. Still it is happening. Very funny!!! But that's what the truth is. I have a strong thought in my mind. I always try be indifferent if my position doesn't have any real impact of the situation. At least I try my best to avoid anything cognizable. Surely, it is hard to be apathetic on such an issues. Whatever my opinion is, I am indifferent in my action.

Anyway, I have a interesting story that's why bring it here. I bring it here because I found something very funny related to it. I was coming at campus early morning today. The driver was playing radio on the bus. News was on the radio and a journalist was interviewing a guy (I don't know who it is, but it felt like he is someone important). He was saying, “This is a Holy war, this is even more than a religious war”. I don't know what the hell it is but I am sure the word “holy” has nothing to do with killing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.