Monday, March 2, 2009

The Cycle

I have just finished a report for the tomorrow’s meeting. Bus runs every one hour after six thirty. Still thirty minutes to go. I thought I better write something, something about my crazy little life. Now-a-days I am working to the limit. I am busy almost every time in a day. I really enjoy doing lot of things. But sometimes I feel tired, then I complain, then mess all the things, and finally start over again from the very beginning. That’s the cycle of my life. I have tried it couple of times in my life. Every time my very busy life is followed by a new starting. I am not exaggerating, this is true. I am not telling this will happen this time. Maybe this time is different, I am in a new country, in a new environment, with new people, and everything is new. Maybe the consequences will be new too. Who knows what is waiting for me.

So far I am not tired and still I am enjoying. So I am happy. I like to work; I like to keep myself busy. But the only problem is fatigue. This time I really want to make something different. I don’t want to push it toward the fatigue. I would like to continue it. But I really should manage it little bit carefully and tactfully. Sometimes you have to be witty, you know? Anyway, I got to go, it is the time for bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.