Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dystopia

I am feeling like I am in dystopia. For some reason everything starts getting worse. I am kind of pissed off, pissed with everything, pissed with myself. I am feeling like I am a stupid whore. I should work but I just can’t, I should concentrate on research but I couldn’t. That’s not good! Fuck off! I feel like, doing something, something that makes me feel I am alive, I am still alive. I am feeling real bad. It almost midnight, I should sleep, I don’t why I am sitting here and writing some more stupid things. I was trying to get some tears on my eyes, it didn’t work either. I really need some good time. Everything is big here, even pains are seem unbearable. I want to cry, I want some tears. It’s raining outside, I am feeling it, dire straits on stereo, I am going insane…

1 comment:

  1. "One morning, as I was sitting by the fire, a great cloud came over me, nd a temptation beset me,nd I sate still† nd as I sate still under it and let it alone,a living hope rose in me,nd a true voice arose in me which cried:There is a living God who made all things.nd immediately the cloud and temptation vanished away,nd the life rose over it all,nd my heart was glad, and I praised the living God."-Fox, George

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.