Sunday, March 22, 2009

Nature has its own way!

I can never remember a thing which I had dreamed for, when I was a kid. Does it mean I had not any? I have seen people talking about their dreams but I just couldn’t. I feel bad when I heard people talking about their dreams. I have nothing like them. I have nothing to talk about. I believe I have nothing in my life to talk about. My life is so simple that if someone asks about a unique thing in my life; it is highly likely that I would not be able to come up with an answer. Not everyone has everything in their life :) Unfortunately I don’t have this.

It is not bad living a life without such an extensive plan. It is just different. In my opinion it is more exciting too. You never know what you are going to get. You may lose you may win but surely you shall have thrill. If you lose you are a stupid and if you win you are a genius that what you gonna get at the end of the day. At the end of the day you shall be solely responsible for your life.

I got an interesting realization today. That's what I get from my irrevocable past. Some things are so sticky that they attached very quickly. You just can’t ignore. Some pasts are ineradicable. Babu used to tell one thing very often, once a junkie always a junkie. He is damn right. No matter how far you go from your irreversible past, it always comes with you. Most important thing is people don’t wanna trust them. Maybe they are not worth of conviction. Nature has its own way of doing things! Nature will teach you by its own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.