Saturday, March 14, 2009

I just let it live

At last I have got a holiday. But unfortunately I don’t know what to do with it. I wake up at early morning and wandering around my apartment to find something that I could do. I had decided not do any kind of study related things. Finally I found I have nothing to do other than some kind of work. Then I had started surfing on the web and became bored very quickly. Finally I have decided to go back to my life and find some old projects and re-organize them with. :D Well what else I could do? I am that boring, I bet no. I just don’t know how live in America. Unfortunately the worst part of the story is I just couldn’t feel any will of exploring my new life. I just let it live. I have no plan for it. I am just waiting, waiting to see what’s coming up next. I feel like, this kind of life is not bad, you will have surprise, you will have uncertainty, you will have boringness and most of all you have something. Something you can wait for. I don’t know what it is, I don’t know even it exists or not but I am waiting for that something. Maybe I am not pragmatic, that’s not my fault :( That’s what I am.

Sometime I think is this masochism? I think it is not. Because I am not sad even I don’t have any grief at all. How could it be masochism when I don’t have any angst at all? I am just indifferent. I am happy with my life. The most important thing is I am enjoying. I am enjoying it a lot. I am happy with myself.

2 comments:

  1. Lemme blow some wisecracks ... May be it is sado-masochism.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kind of waiting for your comments in this post. What is pseudo-masochism? Is it kind of finding happiness where it is not?

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.