Wednesday, March 18, 2009

distracted words!

I am having severe bad headache. I can’t sleep at all. I don’t know why I have bad headache every time I try to take alcohol. That’s why I gave up alcohol a long ago. Even I didn’t take alcohol at all, I just had a little green beer. My body is not ready to accept even a drop. I have changed my life quite a lot, huh. No alcohol, no s***k, no sleeping pills, no smokes, nothing I have nothing in my life now. I am kind of interested to see what happen next. Surely, I am not an abstinent and I don’t have a strong reason for any of these. I just feel like I am no longer good for any of these. Do you think there is something wrong with me? Hasib does! Maybe! Maybe, one day I will go to Himalayas and start practicing yoga ;) Actually, I thought of it couple of times. That would be the appropriate next step down the line. These days I feel like I should go to Bandarban and start living there. I love to be there. I don’t think anybody practice yoga there. Well, I had not met any. I should seriously think about this yoga thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.