Monday, March 30, 2009

My blog

I was kind of shocked when I looked at the archive list today. It says I have two posts in 2006, hundred and eight posts in 2007, triple two in 2008 and already fourty in 2009. Wow! Apparently it is my fourth year of blogging!!! I bet not. I had opened this blog at the end of 2006 after joining Kaz. In fact, kaz has a strong motivation on opening this blog. Munna was one my colleague when I was there. I can’t remember very well why, but one day Munna proud fully acclaimed “I am a blogger”. I was kind of confused and asked what the heck is that? He showed me his blog. Well, his blog is really full of technical stuff. But I got the idea and start my own blog. At the very beginning I dumped some of my technical awareness over here. But very soon I had realized, I am not good at technical kind of blogging. I like to do things but I am worst in writing about those. So, I had decided to stop technical blogging and start writing about everything, my thoughts, my life, everything. From then, I dump all my craps over here and it is fun, real fun. I am really enjoying it a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! keep on posting..
    for last 2 months I am blogging over a "NEW MICROSOFT DOCUMENT" .. hope to upload it soon.

    Sometimes something happens.. so that I feel to have a blog to share..

    While sometimes i just cant realize what to put on.. Life is very alike many days...

    keep blogging... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When there is not so many options to share your feelings, people find some ways to do so.."blogging" is one of them. Everyone craves to express himself. Somebody can, other can't and few of them can cook it deliciously.

    Congrats to those who can!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.