Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stream of life

Well, I am being asked by few of my friends about version. This is something funny of course. But there is an inane reason behind it. I just track down major changes in my life. Like version control software. Ok, let me explain a little bit more.

Human being reacts differently with different situation. Even in same kind of situation they may react differently. This is not unusual. And this is not guilt. This cannot be hypocrisy at all. Most of the reaction of human being depends upon time and available information. Ummm, let me explain with an example.

I encounter different things like chocolate, ice-cream, toys etc at our everyday life. But these things do not bring same sort feeling or eagerness. Like once I want to have them every time I saw them. But now these bring nothing inside me. I just want to tell that none of them is false, none of them is lie. Both of them are my feelings. It is time which makes may reaction different. So, the most important conclusion is, if I love you today that do not mean I can’t hate you tomorrow. Again If I hate you tomorrow that does not mean my yesterday was false or I am a hypocrite.

In course of life, people encounter different situation and deceive knowledge from them. And this knowledge helps to decide in future situation. You may achieve some sort of experience that insists you react differently in same kind of situation. This is not crime, this is natural human behavior. Human beings are changing. Only dead body cannot change. This version control phenomenon is just like the same. It just remind me that “How I think that day?” I am trying to notice every major changes in my life, that’s it nothing else.

I will end up with a weird experience of my life. Once I had a friend. At the certain age of our relation I realize that I love her. We spend lot of our time together. And after a certain time later I realize that I don’t love her anymore. But this is my arrogance that perceives me that this is crime. None of us changed. Why don’t you love her anymore? You are a nasty hypocrite. So I always think that I love her. But it was a mistake. Still I don’t know what change my feelings? But I least I can say that none of them was false, none of them was fake. They are just different responses of different time from same person toward same human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.