Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Love & Hate

Love should go toward where it should go, so as well hate. Love is the most intense emotions felt by man; another is hate. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repress hatred can lead to many physical and emotional ailments. By learning to release your hatred towards who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved one.

You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think about that. If you love everyone then you just loose your natural power of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character and quality. If anything is used too freely it just looses its true meaning. You don’t have any right to rundown other who deserve your love. Please just consider those who deserve your love before loving everyone.

I don’t find any good reason to spit on your enemies and just let them go thinking “God will punish him”, instead of humiliating them by yourself. This is because of your failures; you don’t have enough courage to show your enemies what they deserve. I don’t find any reason of being happy when they are misfortune by superior power. Never let them go without what they ought to have. Please don’t be skeptic on any occasion.

2 comments:

  1. My thinking is this: "if their is a supreme entity, and if it keeps track of our good and wrong deeds, then -
    if my enemy hits me, then he has done a bad thing. So, he will be damned. If I do a bad thing in return, I will also be damned.So, if wrath rides on me, then I become looser in two ways, first I get hurt by my enemy, then I be damned for doing a bad deed in return. Certainly so, because I dont think my doing a bad thing in return to a bad thing will be nullfied coz I got hurt first!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great to read. But I found them funny.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.