Monday, November 26, 2007

Road to PhD...

I am planning for PhD. It does not sound inline with me but this is fact. This is not much important issue the more important thing I guess the process, process of pursuing of higher study. The total process makes me more ostentatious than ever before. Some time I feel like a pimp. I am not good at marketing and I never wanna be. But, surely if you go through this process you learn lot about marketing at least you can advertize for yourself.

Well, another thing is the total process is massively demoralizing. I mean it demoralize you for rest of your work. Now a day I feel I can’t concentrate on my other works like before. Things are getting complicated in office in home in everywhere. I heard from few of our senior guys that, they can’t fit them anywhere until any confirmation. Nothing seems meaningful or peaceful. I saw few them break up with their girl friends. I am really pissed off…

2 comments:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.