Thursday, November 22, 2007

Psychic Vampire

Here is a remarkable topic “Psychic Vampire”. Have you ever notice this one? According to Anton Szandor Lavey, “Psychic Vampires are individuals who drain others of their vital energy”. I told before that I am reading an interesting book about Satanism and I read few reviews about it as well. First I encounter this topic in this book and I found it very exciting. Most of the reviewers mostly agree with me that this is the most fascinating chapter of this book. The title of this chapter is “Not all Vampires Suck Blood”.

There might be another reason for my interest. I am pretty much interested about psychology especially human psychology. Here the writer places a different type of psychological occurrence that is very recurrent in every society. But very rarely we notice them for special treatments. But they deserve very special handling by their own virtue. They practice fine art of making others feel responsible and even indebted to them, without cause.

Here I am trying to make amalgamation of writer comments about them and my experience about these sorts of people (those I suppose as Psychic Vampire). I am not a reviewer I just share my ideas, matches and contradictions with the author. Let meet them first…

“This type of person can be found in all avenues of society. They fill no useful purpose in our lives, and are neither love objects nor true friends. Yet we feel responsible to the psychic vampire without knowing why.” - Anton Szandor Lavey. Do you get them, sure you have meet few of them. These make me interested about this topic.

(...continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.