Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Innocent teenage girl

I got an interesting phone call today. Well not interesting little bit weird. It was a girl. First she told me that she like to talk to me. Certainly I reply “I don’t have any problem on that occasion.” I don’t know her type but I guess she is not my type. She inundates me with lot of silly questions like, “What are you doing now?” “What did you eat at afternoon?” and blah, blah, blah… I get it very early and after few moments I just try to persuade her that I am not her type and I am not a good match for her. She should find someone else with better match for better utilization of her money and time. Well I can drop the ph call, but I don’t know why I get interest on persuading her. Lastly I told her keep my younger brother's ph number and call him, probably he would be better match for you. This is one of the weird experiences of life but finally I became successful to deceive her. Of course it was good fun...

1 comment:

  1. you gave her ur brother's number!!! Man I was even better match for her..This is downright nepotism...Shojjho korum na...

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.