Thursday, November 29, 2007

One year of Professionalism

Today is one year anniversary of my professional career. Time is flying I just cannot keep the pace with it. By the time I meet few outstanding professionals in software industry. I am little bit of lucky that I start my career from KAZ. I had few part time experiences at my undergraduate level in SDSL. But after my undergraduate I feel I need some changes. I am great full to Reffat Zaman because I came to know the professional world through his guidance. And he was ready to offer a handsome remuneration for staying at SDSL. But I was stubborn at that time and I switch from SDSL to KAZ. There is nothing lucrative in KAZ but I need that changes that’s it. But in feel in KAZ they make me professional, they able to create the professionalism inside me. That’s why I am not going to say “I am great full to Wahid Bhai” what I deed in case of Reffat Bhai.

Whatever, I loose the main string. Am I enjoying the time? May be may be not? But I guess I need some change again. I don’t know when and where I will find my perfect place? Probably I will get one, one day? Until that I will remain floating. This is not very good experience indeed. Whatever I am fine and I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.