Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Please help me...

I don’t know what the hell happening to me. Now a days I spend few of time in fucking social networking site like orkut, facebook etc. These are the things I really hate. I never spend any of my minute in such a fucking occasion. But I don’t know why I do these now. Am I feeling unsecured? I can’t like these changes but I am undone.

This is not the case that I got lot of free time now a day. Rather I am passing my busiest time. But I don’t why these happen to me. Certainly there is something wrong with me. I know few of guys like Zafar who read my blog. Can you guess what the hell is happening? You guys know me better than anybody else. Day by day I am becoming more sullen. Please help me, plz…

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps I know whats happening here... Some sports Channel show wrestling like WWE or WWF. I really hate these kinda shows.But I can remember , at the time of my Semester final exams , I used to watch one of these wrestling shows like hell. And when the term final ends, it just vanished from ma mind. The same thing recurred in other occasions. I think its a very common human behavior - when we are busy and we are busy with something that brings a flux of tension and anxiety within us, our mind looks for a way to flush that anxiety out of itself.And then , all the silly mindless things catch our eye. So, its not the liking or disliking that counts. I am sure, in ur current mental situation you wont be able to watch a very deep movie (like Hitcocks..). You will rather just watch some teen movies with small time fun. It happens to me, so it should happen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what do you suggest? I should be happy because I am not alone. Or you suggest let it go as it is, time will change everything. Probably you right. You know I bought full Hitcock collection and I watch none of them. But I am really pissed off with these sort of time.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.