Friday, August 7, 2009

Rassel, Hasib & Me!!!

It was a super extra ordinary vacation. Rassel, Hasib and me!!! Wow!!! We had fun, we had joy, we had… We met one another exactly one year later after we left Dhaka. At last, we make it happen. Probably, we start planning since we came here. Finally I don’t know how but we make it happen. We all met at Chicago exactly after one year Hasib & I came here. We had wonderful time together again. Last week was my best week in USA.

Most interesting part was, Hasib came to me yesterday and asking (kind of whispering) “You are having fun, right?” I was black out for a while. It would be my best week even if we spent the entire week sitting in his apartment. I feel bad when I was coming back today. For some reason I was thinking about it during my entire flight time. I feel like somewhere, something got changed. Maybe I am wrong, I wish I am. Maybe I am making life more complicated than it really is.

I saw Hasib sacrificing couple of times for us. That is not usual for Hasib. Maybe he became more matured; usually Rassel is the one who used to play that role. As usual, Rassel brutally f**ked his physical fitness. I have no idea where is he going and how does he get at that point. Although Rassel claims he is more patient than before, I feel like he is not. Anyway, @Rassel, you should take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.