Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Norman, OK

I am counting my last days in Norman. I came here in Norman from Dhaka back in 2008. Norman is the place how I know America. I have been living in Norman since then. Zafar was asking how many days I can recall out of my 5 years in Norman. I think I can recall pretty large number of days. I have tons of memories in Norman. I have my success stories, I have my failure stories. I saw my dreams, materializing into reality, I witnessed my dreams, evaporating into ashes.

Norman is one of the best places to live. I have enjoyed my days in Norman. I didn't know what to expect from Norman when I first came here. Everything was a surprise. I think as a college town, Norman offered way more than I expected. I meet my life parter here in Norman.

I think the beauty of Norman lies in its tranquility. It has an interesting attraction to its dwellers. Norman pretty much except everyone from everywhere. Life in Norman is usually very slow. It's not a very happening city. Today here is not much different from yesterday. Again, it has everything a modern city dweller might need on daily basis. In that sense Norman was perfect balance between busy and calm life. People who live here tend to keep living here.

I think I would miss Norman. I would miss its tranquility, its vive during the first week of fall. I guess my life won't have fall, spring and summer any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.