Saturday, May 18, 2013

Real life

My next stop is Seattle, WA. I would be there for some time. This part of my life is often called real life. Like Fareed Zakaria, I also don't know why the other part is not real. The real life is not entirely new to me. I had a glimpse of it back in 06. I worked for KAZ Software Ltd for two years. I am not sure whether KAZ was like real world or not, I had enjoyed every moment of KAZ. I am still proud of KAZ. I met some brightest people there. I often think about KAZ, the more I think, the more I respect Wahid Aziz Chowdhury. I think he is the architect of such a great work place in Dhaka.

KAZ was not very famous when I started working for KAZ. I don't know whether KAZ is famous now or not. When I went to the interview I was not very sure about the company. Even when I joined KAZ, I didn't know much. I was kind of taking chance. But one thing I was sure about, I liked the people. I liked the people I met on my interview. So I was not too worried about the company. After all it is the people that make an organization.

I am going to join Amazon on May 27th. This part of my real life would be defined by Amazon. Amazon is a big name, apart from everything, I liked the people who interviewed me. I know that does not matter much for big companies like Amazon. But that matters for me. I believe I have to spent at least one third of my day with my colleagues. So, they need to be the way I want. Let's see what real life has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.