Friday, February 1, 2013

Looking for something

We were watching an indian movie. The movie was about the struggle of a pregnant indian woman who is looking for her husband. In the middle of the movie we realize that if the a movie is about finding someone or something, it tends to capture viewer attention very well. I am pretty busy these days, maybe right way to say is, I am pretty consumed these days. Then, I realized looking for something can bring all kinds of fun. Sometimes I am excited, sometimes I am frustrated, sometimes I feel hopeful, sometimes I feel desolate. I have all kinds of feelings just by pursuing a single thing. Isn't it amazing? Somehow pursuing something desperately can be anything but boring. I don't get it, how come something seemingly similar can dig up all these different feelings from a single mind. Human mind is an amazing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.