Sunday, February 24, 2013

Google play store

I stole Lipa's Nexus 7 today. I reset the device and erase all of her contents and login using my id. That's when the surprise came on. Google play installed all of my apps that I use in my phone. That was a pure surprise. It did not do the same thing with my phone though. I changed my phone last, I still had to install of apps. So I guess it is either new version of android or a feature of pure android.

It was really a cool feature. If changing device is now become really simple. I wish Google would do the same for app data as well. Specially, some apps required tons of data. I really hate to configure them again.

BTW' Swiftkey mobile version on Nexus 7 sucks. The default android keyboard is way better. And overall nexus 7 is way better for blogging compared to smartphone. Technically I guess blogging is the only potential use I have now for this nexus 7. It is really fun blogging with nexus 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.