Thursday, February 28, 2013

February, 2013

It is the second month of the year. This month was mostly unproductive. I spend most of my time looking for jobs, mail corresponding and stuff like that. Good thing is I got some positive feedbacks. I hope I can concentrate on my dissertation now. I have to finish my dissertation by April, since May third is the last date I can defend. I am hoping I would be able to do so before that. Let see how it goes.

I got a great deal of experiences I can say. I have seen all kinds of interviews. I attract quite a lot of wrong guys. I had an interview with a company where I applied hoping they are going to some cool stuff with cloud. Later I realized it is just a CRM software management. Then I was interviewed by people who are looking for UI guys. Technically I have zero experience with UI. UI is something I never thrilled to work at. Anyway experience matter, bitter or sweater :)

I feel like I should thank countless recruiters who helped me in the process. What matter most in job hunting is persuasiveness and networking. I guess they are pretty handy regardless the task at hand. Now that we have spring around the corner, it's time for a new beginning. I am trying to make myself ready for the next phase of my life.

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.