Monday, February 16, 2009

Philadelphia!

Philly! At last, I was there at Saturday morning and I came back at Sunday night. It was kind of crazy. It was very much alike of our quick tours in Bangladesh. But this time I was alone. I missed you guys! Of course, I am talking about Rassel and Hasib. Who else I can talk about? Un-planed, quick tour! Who else can dare?

Wow! I like Philadelphia very much. It is kind of old fashioned, kind of haphazard, and kind of serene, overall it is lovely. For some reason, it seems like Barisal city to me. I know it is not but it has weird similarity with Barisal city in some perspective like chaos and peoples. I bet; Rassel and Hasib both of you will like this city.

Philadelphia trip is one of those little things that make life colorful. It was one of those best things happen in my life. I believe it is. Even though it was kind of crazy and hectic, it was great for me. I should be great full to this country. I am looking forward to make it happen.

10 comments:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.