Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bangladesh Night

Yesterday, Student Association of Bangladesh (SAB) celebrated Bangladesh Night. It was famous International Mother Language Day. It is hard to feel the attachment with those martyr after so many years but I have kind of weird attachment with Shaheed Minar. It was kind of soothing place for me when I was in BUET. Every time, when I was distracted I used to be there. I was feeling like I am in the safest place in Dhaka city. I am with some people those are crazy. I am pretty sure, most of them didn't know what they were going to do. I know Bangladeshi people! They are crazy.

I am not a cultural guy but still when I was in BUET I felt connected with such cultural performance. For some reason, I am unable to feel connected with these guys. I am not suppose to be here. I feel like, I am not one of 'em. I don't belong to 'em. Obviously, this is my bad. I am not comfortable with the people not like me. I was feeling so disconnected with them. Anyway, this is my life, this is me! But I was amazed yesterday, there was almost four hundreds Bangladeshi. It was great, seeing so many Bangladeshi together.

On the top of all these it was a bad day for me. I could not sleep in previous night. I went for work at the morning. The last nail in the coffin came at night. It was kind of freaking for me. I crept on my bed for the whole night. I was feeling so dejected that I could sleep at all. I turned all my electronic gadget off. I was wanted to be alone. But I had not thought of such a freaking repercussion. I am going insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.