Friday, February 13, 2009

I am a stupid

Am I crazy? Sometimes! Am I mad? Well, some people call me mad! Am I stupid? Probably! It is hard to differentiate between stupidity and craziness. So, it is okay for me if you say, I am a stupid. But still, what is life without craziness, what is life without madness. Rassel use to say we always search for stability. Maybe we do but we do it in a crazy and stupid way. Most funny part is: we keep searching for something that we don’t know. That’s stupidity. Still, what’s life without the quest of something that never gonna happen, that is not real. What else I have except my stupidity.

People find happiness in very different ways; maybe in power, maybe in money, love and lot of other way. I am not saying that I don’t want those. I want those still I love my stupidity. Every time, my stupidity takes my breath away, my intelligence never did that with me, that my life, that’s how moments are counted in my life. Maybe, I am not as good as most of you in calculation but still I am fine. I am happy with my stupidity. What else I have?

3 comments:

  1. Salam Bro,
    I have just landed here after a long time. Good to see Rassel vai is also there :)
    I am more frequent to update my life history in word-pad rather than blogspot.
    January-09
    is just an experiment. Do u like it??

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.