Friday, February 20, 2009

I don't wanna loose anymore

Life sucks! Am I worth of anything? Who cares? I feel like I am a crap, a complete crap. Sometimes, I feel like I should try all the good things to go to the heaven. If I can go there, surely I will ask him one thing, “Why he always makes my life more complicated?” I feel like I need some sleep, sound sleep. I am tired. I am tired of life. I am tired of all these things. “Mama, please take me back inside.” :( I am tired of myself. Is it just with me or everybody else? Maybe, all are good at faking it. I am not :( I’m not!

I am missing my home a lot, today. I am missing my mom, my dad, my crazy younger brother, my friends, my hometown, everything. “I have never been such homesick than now.” I can’t concentrate on anything. I don’t know what to do. Please God! Help me! I wanna concentrate. Please! I feel like, I am just a wrong person at wrong time in wrong place. When do I learn to hold something? I am a stupid whore…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.