Thursday, February 19, 2009

I better be alone

I am feeling worst. Sometimes, I feel like, it is very true that everything is not for everyone. People like me, a stupid whore, should not go for any kind of relationship. Truly speaking, this is not for me, this is not for the people like me. I better be alone, for some reason these kind of things don't work with me. These are not my forte. I am seriously thinking about something different now. Something very different! I am feeling bad, very, very bad. But the good thing is US life not gonna let you leave much room for feelings. Thats the good part of it. Thats why they feel free to attach or detach a emotional bondings.

One interesting thing, maybe not much context sensitive but still i got to say it. When I was getting back from Philadelphia one guy sat beside me. We were introduced very quickly. And suddenly he asked me, “Do you have anyone significant in Bangladesh?” I said, “Yes, my father, mother, brother, bla, bla, bla....” He replied, “Yes but I mean significant! Like Girl-friend, finance or wife?” I replied, “No, not really.” But think about what does the word significant mean? Anyway, probably significant something is not for me. I better be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.