Sunday, August 4, 2013

Chronicle of a Mundane Life!

My poor blog, it feels like I ditched you. Somehow, I feel like I am loosing my ability to write anything. I was never been a great writer but I used to post a few every month. I was super infrequent in last month. I feel like I cannot write anymore. I know it is a practice; the more I would do, the better I would become in posting. Am I too busy? Not really. I have plenty of spare time but it became increasingly difficult to get something done in those spare time. I have started couple of books and stopped in the middle of all of those. I have some ideas to work on, but could not make enough time to concentrate on those. I have one more paper to finish but hard to write even a single word. I think I should take control of everything again! I think Lipa's absence is pronounced in every steps in my life. I guess she has way more influence on me than I can think of. I should get her here in Seattle as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.