Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tablet usecases?

I guess I want little more than bigger screen from my tablet compare to my phone. I am not sure whether my tablet really offer anything else other than bigger screen! What is the use case of a tablet? Just the convenience of having bigger screen? I am curious is there anything that I can do in my tablet but not in phone? In this age of high resolution super phones, pretty much everything is convenient on the phone. Then, why would I carry two different devices with exactly same functionality? Especially when they are exactly identical. I do agree that having larger screen is sometimes convenient for some tasks. But most of the time portability supersedes that convenience. On the top of that, phone has a 'must have' reason that tablet is missing. Then my question is what is the strongest usecase for a tablet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.