Saturday, March 9, 2013

Flights!

I hate flights. Hanging around at the Dallas airport at 6:00 am in the morning is no fun. I guess we should seriously think about the long distance travel. The way we do it right now is just tiresome and hectic. I heard that some people travel 5 days a week. I don't understand how they become productive after travel. I feel like I am gonna die after 30 min flights from Dallas to Oklahoma city. I am not sure why flying is so popular in US. If I have option I choose 1 day of driving instead of 1 hours of flight. Flight is just such a horrific thing for me.

In my view, everything is bad about flight. The seats are not comfortable. You have to sit almost in other peoples lap. The leg room is so small to fit even feet, for even my standard. There is just no incentive to fly. I guess this industry lost interest and so nobody cares about flight anymore. If you think about a flight, you pretty much have the same thing you did have 10 years ago. Now I am not saying the planes have to change but the amenities inside a flight could have changed. Aircrafts are using same old fashion overhead screen to show me even more stupid stuff. It is just all craps.

Finally the price! Which is always a mystery to me. I have no idea how they are selected and what they mean. I have not seen any single change in last five years. Now, I understand everything is not as fast as tech industry. But I did not even see the tech inside the aircraft is changing at all. It feels like life inside aircrafts are frozen in time. Good luck everyone, I have a feeling that it gonna be this way for long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.