Monday, March 18, 2013

First draft

I just finished the first draft of my dissertation. I am feeling good. I have to revise it at least twice within next 15 days. I think writing the dissertation is a test of patience. Starting with an empty word file and watching it becoming bigger and bigger. I am thinking of adding one little thing today. I am going to send it to my advisor today no matter what. I have to prepare tons of materials for the course this week as well. I think I won't have much time this week. So I got to finish everything as quick as possible.

The clock is ticking real fast. I am going to defend my dissertation on April 17th, approximately one month from now. Thus I got to finish everything real fast. Life is pressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.