Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Evil in our eyes

We have been brought up with this idea that nature has whole lot of problems and all we have to do is to make our living despite all evil of nature. We have drought because mother nature decided not to pour any more water, we have flood because mother nature decided to pour extravagantly. People is small island die because mother nature decided to take wash them up. We cannot make mega structures because our dear earth can start quaking any time. Then we have learned the glory of human civilization. How we are taming our earth. We made wonderful things so that mother nature listens to us not the other way around. Up until now everything was great. But then suddenly I stumbled upon another view about nature.

Mother nature is so because it is meant to be so and all these are glory of it. They are the beauty of mother nature. They are not meant to be conquered, they are meant to be glorified. All we have to do is adapt with its will. Mother nature is not evil anymore and we did not born with noble of cause of correcting it. We have to live with it. This is how it is supposed to be and we have to embrace it. We know what we have done to the only known planet that can foster us. Why don't we try other way around, instead of taming this beautiful planet why don't we learn adapt with it. Sure, you can tame a wild horse, but the horse would no longer bear the beauty of wilderness.

Well, I am not the first person who found this idea fascinating. I am not a nature lover or protector in any consideration. But I found this idea equally beautiful in other contexts of life. We all fight with each other; we try to make other people believe they are the evil and we are the one who are the chosen being for correcting them. We all complain about each other and we all are right. I wish if we could have the second view. I fight with my dearest people like an animal believing I am the avatar straight from heaven; my noble duty is to show them the right path. I wish I had the opposite view. I wish I learned to live with them, embraced them as they are and learned to adapt with them. I wish I could be little more acceptable.

I saw people dying to correct the evil in their birth. Their is no evil in any birth, there is no right in dying. We see evil in other people's face. It is not in other people's face, it is in our eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.