Friday, August 31, 2012

Chronicle of a Mundane Life

I just learn couple of days ago that my wife has been secretly following my blog for a long time. Well interesting but not unexpected. In this age of information almost everyone does ego searching and it is not quite surprising at all that she found my blog and followed it. I have been writing tons of garbage for so long, so it is not unimaginable that some of my idea is quite offensive for her. Sure it is, some ideas are really offensive. But what I learned from the entire story is implication of blog on my real life and other people perception about my blog.

I think I wrote couple of post regarding purpose of this blog. Well! did I say couple of? Technically if I have to articulate the same things many times then there must be something wrong in the articulation or there could be something wrong in the subject itself. I guess the former is the case here. I think I myself don't know what is the purpose my blog. Having a purposeless thing does not bother me at all, so I don't mind. But all I want to say I am not here to write gospel. My words are not eternal. These are my momentary thoughts. Do they have big/significant implication on me? Could be, but it's a set of independent events arranged in chronological order.

Some of my friends think the entire blog is a bullshit; yes! that's what it is. The entire blog is a bullshit but I like to have this bullshit with me for some time like we all love to nourish our weakness for our entire life. Is it hypocrisy? If you wanna see it that way, I don't mind. It is a chronicle of 'a' me. If it does not go well with your sense of morality, I am a bad person then. Don't come here again. But let 'one' me live the way it wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.