Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eid Mubarak

Eid! It always sucks, sometimes it sucks  even more. Festivity is the part of human culture for a long long time and religious festivity is always at the center. Nothing can shatter the world like religious cause and festivals. Well festival is a necessary step of mythological evolution. It gives the cause for the people to be together and share common ideas. I always have trouble with social gathering where I don't have any particular role to play. I get confused what I am suppose to do. I am little bit of unsocial, well may be not unsocial I took little long time to blend and the problem with social gathering is I never had enough time to blend. 

Sometimes the gathering becomes pretty stressful. I was thinking of starting a fresh semester. Starting with a stressful day is not good for me at all. At the end of the week I am stressed feeling low esteem. I had my whole day doing things that really hate to do. Some of these days make the life thinking worse things. I am never good at managing my emotional stress. It is pushed toward worse. The whole thing makes me thinking. maybe, some part of my personal life is becoming more stressful than I can handle and hence it is eventually affecting my work. Well, I am thinking of this possibility; this is not good. I need little more courage to handle. I am always afraid of violent outburst; if it does I am afraid there would be no one to control. Anyway, Eid sucks, as it did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.