Monday, March 1, 2010

Waiting!

I am in the conference room, waiting for my professor :( She did not show up today. The good about the new rooms is, you can outside. Sometimes it helps; it helps while you are waiting for someone or if someone talks rubbish. I have a very bad habit, if I don't like what a person is talking about, I never pay attention on him. In my undergraduate days, I used look outside when a boring instructor start driving us real nuts. Now I am waiting for my advisor. I believe she will not show up today but still I am waiting for her. I need to talk to her badly :(

I don't know why people love to keep me waiting for them. Maybe, I particularly good at it. I try my best to be on time, so in most of the cases I have to wait. Usually I don't get impatient. Sometimes I feel like I can wait forever for something. I have waited for so many things in my life. I came into this world after seven days from my due date. I waited seven days to be in this filthy world. I waited two years for my first footstep. I waited eleven months for my undergraduate class. I waited three years for a girl. so and so... But to be very honest I am very good at waiting :) I have been always waiting for GODOT.

Oooops, what the hell I am talking about. I don't have to wait today. I am perfectly free to leave the room but I am enjoying this reclusion, so I am here sitting in the conference room, writing blogs, watching people. No, I should go, I have plenty of things to do. bye

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.