Monday, March 15, 2010

Bad time again!

Something went wrong. Somewhere something is terribly wrong. There is always a disconnection between what I want and what is happening. Sometimes I feel like I almost minimized the distance but in the very next moment I realize I didn't. I am not doing anything, I am not minimizing anything all I am doing is hoping and over estimating myself. Do I posses more than average self confidence; Am I an arrogant one? What's wrong with me?

Where should I start now? I feel like I am in the middle of the ocean, not very sure where to go! Do I have any place to go? Apparently not! I am very very disturbed! This time my stupidity put me in a place from where it is hard to get back. I don't know what to do! What really I could do! Bad time again!

1 comment:

Please, no abusive word, no spam.