Sunday, July 8, 2007

My First Love...

When I first meet her I was too young to fall in love. After that it takes five long years to see her again. In that time I grow up and become a young man. It was my sixth semester in university when I meet her again. It was a sublime week of my life. She embraces me with her evergreen beauty. I always think that I will never let her go, but I can’t carry her with myself. I live in one of the busiest city in Bangladesh. It was my pleasure trip. So I have to leave her. Not for ever because I know she will always be there with all her charms for me. She did not give me any stringent deadline, but I always feel I should not belong to this city, I am supposed to somewhere else. And within one month I left towards her again. Right that moment I feel nothing can be stymie between us. Probably it was my first love. First love is something that never expires in a man’s life. I still feel those days. Those are the great asset of my life. In my small life, those days are like storm which leaves me as raped young girl. The most important things, it gives me a different perspective, I learn to think differently, and I just noticed that there is lot of things out there; only the blessed one can have them. It releases my mind from parochial point of career. Alas! I am not a blessed one.

"where it begins"



...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.