Thursday, July 19, 2007

Life at KAZ

It is not a very long time I have completed my graduation, just November 2006. After that I joined KAZ Software Ltd, an unidentified outsourcing company in Bangladesh, at least towards BUET guys. I graduate from BUET. I was very confused about my decision. Merely I was one of the well known fellows in CSE department. Lots of people out there were confused about KAZ and asked me lot. Probably it was very courageous decision for me to join KAZ after interview. Because when I came for the interview I just found an apartment with three rooms at Eskaton. And when I was asked to solve a problem, they took me to a computer desk and I found that many of keys are missing in that keyboard, and it seems from big bang.

I was so sure that company will pack up their bags within one year. But I was wrong; they are not so deprived, they are growing, growing at great speed. Now the question is why they look so underprivileged. I don’t know, but now we shift our office to new office space “Nirvana”. I don’t think it is outstanding but it can instigate your mind for a few moments. Now it is about eight months I am here. I find myself lucky that they choose me to work with them. They are simply marvelous. They possess everything to set paradigm for Bangladeshi Software Company. All of them are so helpful that sometime I became confused that are they colleague, or elder brother.

So, times are passing on. Am I happy? May be, may be not? But life at KAZ is better than anywhere else in Bangladesh. We go for the party almost twice a week. We pass time by gossiping. When you are here you never feel that anybody have any kind of pressure here, but if you have association with software production then you must know that most of the time it is difficult for developer to meet the dead line. But I can announce; we never miss any deadline. We are such a team. Bad luck for me that I can’t stay here for a long time. I have to leave, to pursue new challenges of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.