Thursday, January 17, 2013

Facebook

I had to activate my Facebook app. Well why? That's an interesting question. Let's start with a story. Shishu uncle came to our house last Saturday I think. He was saying we don't know how to keep old friends! Well that's an innocent claim but it stuck into my head for quite some time. I was thinking it is very true! I have always failed to keep old friends. I have lost many of my school friends already.

Then it came into my head. Things like Facebook are meant to help us to keep our friends. Yes it is true I suck when it comes to the business of keeping friends. And I am not using the resources I could have to deal with the problem. That's inexcusable to me. Facebook is a tool to keep friends, maybe it can solve some of my problem. Maybe I would not suck from now on. Is it a good idea to nourish your drawbacks? I believe not, so I decided to use the tools that would help me to solve the problem.

So far I have intentionally overlooked the question why do I think loosing old friends is a problem? That's a whole different discussion, but my argument would go as follows. In a world full of beautiful people we are meant to stay along with them not away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.