Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy birthday Shiblee!

I think I am going to start my 30th year in this little planet and still I have no clue what I am doing? Still I need to learn how live a life? even worse what is life? Am I looking for something? I have a friend who believes human brain is a complicated equilibrium and we are suppose to feed it constantly, maybe someday something will come up out of all these! Could be! Maybe I am just feeding my brain!? or maybe I am preparing myself to for my selfish gene? Someday it will leave me and my purpose in this world well served!? Or maybe life is an example of anthropic principle, it is what we can perceive in our conscious and beyond that there is just a big unknown. Maybe every different things have their own conscious and they alive in their own way! who knows! Sometimes I feel like this world is an amazing place, there is so much unknown in this world that we can't say anything for sure! 

The most interesting part of life is when I am very sure about something that I know it, the next moment I realize I know nothing about it. I think in this queer world anybody can pursue even the tiniest thing possible and never knows the whole. These days I have a feeling, I would continue wondering in this world forever without knowing ant bit of it. Sometimes I feel like there is nothing called life. Is there any glory being alive? Or life is life, just like other things in this world. Richard Feynman once said the purposeless-ness of human life does not scare him at all. I often think 'purpose' is the wrong question to ask, what is the right question then? Well I don't know, I even know less that I do before. Happy birthday Shiblee! Life is fun! So much fun!

One of my friend said this is the best day of my life. I often think why? Maybe because in this day my conscious matched with the conscious of thousands others in this queer world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.