Friday, October 12, 2012

Acer Aspire

I got my second Acer Aspire Laptop last week. It is a Acer Aspire TimelineX. It is a true budget laptop around 400$. I used my last Acer Aspire for about four years. Well, I guess laptops are not meant to be used more than that. I used two hp laptops before and each of them survived about a year. When my second hp laptop broke I broke as well and I choose budget laptop from Acer which I used about four years. It is indeed still running but having hard time catching up softwares. My hp laptops were dead and in both cases mother board was gone. I think I am happy with Acer; well, they are not the best brand in the market but they serve my purpose very well.

In fact I am so happy with Acer that I decided to advertise for them for free :) In case you are curious how much I used my laptops? I used it everyday and I rarely tuned it off. I used my laptop for my experimental purpose and each of my experiments runs for week and use 100% CPU. I have a case where my CPU was 100% used for 10 days in a row. Of course the credit goes to Intel but Acer put it well. The hard drive still runs good and I never any trouble. The only maintenance I did was I opened it up several times and cleaned dusts. One last thing to mention, the left hinge was broken for quite some time but it did not make difference for regular use. I think Acer is worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.